Crowd Sourcing for Agriculture – Become a “Spotter”
What is a Spotter?
A Spotter is someone who represents someone else. They have the license to list on behalf of a third party. People or organisations have to apply and then be accepted in order to become a Spotter.
Spotters earn a percentage of the income obtained by Farm Tender if a listing is closed (something is sold) and the Farm Tender account has been settled.
How much can Spotters earn?
The maximum amount a Spotter can earn for a completed listing is 50% (25% for listing and/or 25% for completing a listing) of the Farm Tender fee (excluded "Buy it Now" listings)
List as many things as you like under your "Spotters" account
The more you list the more chance you have of selling something
Work from home or remote
The beauty of this position is you can work from anywhere as long as you have phone service and internet connection. These costs will be at the Spotters expense.
There’s skill in creating good listings
Setting out a good listing is important, search plays such a big role these days so it’s important that you get all the keywords in the title. An accurate description is paramount, a price that the seller is comfortable with and of course images are essential. You rarely sell something without an image.
Any questions please call Dwain on 0427 011 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts - Sales
Contacts - Sales Assistant
Contacts - Prime
Contacts - Administration
- Livestock and General Haulage (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Farm assist sheep dipping (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Full Time Farm Hand Required
- Workshop Manager/TQ Diesel Mechanic
- Wanted Farm Hand Full Time or Casual Position
- Farm Assistant Manager Position @ Wimmera Property
- Vetch Seed (Popany/Morava) West Wyalong (For Sale) $ 850.00 + GST
- Mobile Plunge Dipping Service Available (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Disabled Ramp (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Trainee Farm Manager required - Southern NSW
- Rural Fencing Contractor (For Sale) $ 85.00 + GST
- Contract sowing (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Poly Welding (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Offset contracting (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Contract Rice/Cotton Mulching (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Looking for Freight for 500 m/t of Fertilizer out of Geelong (For Sale) + GST
- Contract Sowing (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Farm Hand
- FARM MANAGER / HORSE RIDING SUPERVISOR
- Consultant Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Qualified Mechanic Position