When you buy stuff for the farm are you getting the best deal? Not Sure?
Farm Tender offers you a new way to purchase all your farm stuff that saves you both time and money ($$$$). So say you are looking to buy a new ute, some fertiliser, steel posts or a mob of sheep (examples), it's simple, just list (FREE) what you require (anything that's Ag related) and suppliers, dealers and even other farmers will start quoting. Why not list something NOW
You can then accept a quote at anytime or you wait until the Tender has runs it's course and then make a decision.
All parties remain anonymous (except to each other and us of course) and all correspondence is done through the website.
You will be alerted (via email) when you get a quote.
When quoting the buyer is the only person that can see your quote and the seller is only ever charged if the buyer chooses the sellers quote. See our Pricing list here
If you're a business that specialises in a particular sub category (or several sub categories) you can set email alerts so that you don't miss quoting on something. You can even setup for specific areas. Go to "My Account" and see "Email Notifications"
For any buying (Wanted) information please contact Dwain on 0427 011900 or email@example.com
- List your requirement for FREE (make sure you are a willing buyer)
- Wait for quotes/comments to come in
- Accept a quote (anytime)
- We will then connect you up with the seller to do the deal
- Quote on something for FREE (give an accurate description and price)
- If the buyer choses your quote we will connect you up with the buyer to do the deal
- We then send the seller an invoice for our services. See our Pricing list here